Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
PART-TIME & FULL-TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
We are building a team who is passionate about being part of a creative community that will expand the global reach of our local artists by delivering excellent customer service and establishing ongoing relationships with our clients.
If you are a friendly, positive, outgoing, organized individual who loves connecting with people through sales and customer service, can multi-task to create a seamless customer experience, work independently, is detail oriented, and enthusiastic we would love to meet you.
• Provide and maintain outstanding customer service with the
desire to build relationships with our customers.
• Maintain and take pride in the store's visual appearance.
• Sales and inventory management / re-stocking
• Actively create a welcoming environment through teamwork and
• Listen intently and lead thoughtfully
• Ability to be on time, multi-task and stay organized.
• Desire to be a part of a growing business in the fashion and
Education, experience, skills & attributes:
• Previous retail sales experience is a plus
• Detail oriented
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A love for connecting with people
• Goal-oriented and able to achieve sales goals
• Japanese, Chinese or Korean speaking / bilingual (helpful, but not essential)
• Standing, bending, lifting and moving up to 40 lbs.
• Tech savvy, comfortable with mobile devices and tablets
• An eye for style and enthusiastic about using product knowledge
to match customer preferences.
Email your resume to: [email protected] or drop your resume by one of our locations.